Bounty Builder Series with $30 000 000 guarantee returns to PokerStars
Good news for PokerStars players. On 11 October, the popular Bounty Builder Series returns to PokerStars and it will be held until 25 October.
This series is very popular among the players due to its progressive knockout format. Last time, PokerStars players participated in series in February. Now, they have another chance to earn the excellent bounty prizes.
The series total guarantee is increased by $5 000 000. In February, the guarantee of Bounty Builder Series was $25 000 000, but in October, it reached the mark of $30 000 000!
Read also: Active waiting lists at PokerStars: how does it work?
213 different events in various disciplines are in the schedule. The poker players will be able to fight for the victory not only in classic Hold'em tournaments, but also in PLO events, 6+ Holdem, Horse, 8-game and others.
The series is available for any bankroll, since the entry fee varies from $1.10 to $1.050. October 25 will become a special day, as two Main Events will take place on this day:
- $530 Main Event with $2 500 000 guaranteed prize pool
- $55 Main Event with $1 000 000 guaranteed prize pool
You can get to Main Event not only by paying buy-in, but also through the satellites and special Spin & Go for $4. In Spins, you can win the following prizes:
- entry to Bounty Builder Series tournament for $11
- entry to Bounty Builder Series tournament for $22
- entry to Bounty Builder Series tournament for $55
- entry to Bounty Builder Series Main Event for $530