Bounty Hunters returns to GGPoker in mid-October
Bounty Hunters, a series of knockout tournaments, will take place in all poker rooms of the GG Network (GGPoker, Natural8, GGpokerok) from 11 to 25 October. This time, the total prize pool of the series will be much higher, amounting to record $40 000 000.
There will be 400 events held as part of the Bounty Hunters series: the tournament buy-ins will range from $5,25 to $10 300 while the guarantees will vary from $2 100 to $1 000 000. Rake in all events will be equal to 5%.
This year, the Bounty Hunters tournament grid boasts new Speed Racer events with small stacks, as well as a large number of satellites to the key events of the series.
Read also: GGPoker banned 40 players and confiscated $1 135 000
Key events of the Bounty Hunters Series at GGPoker:
- $25 GGMasters Daily tournaments with $50 000 GTD;
- $105 Daily Speed Racer evens with a guaranteed prize pool of $ 25 000 (starting stack is 10 BB);
- $210 Beat The Pros with a $250 000 guarantee (satellites for $21);
- Super MILLION$ Bounty Hunters with a $10 300 buy-in and a $1 000 000 guarantee (satellites for $1 000);
- Daily Bounty King tournament worth $315 with a guaranteed prize pool of $150 000 (satellites for $31,5).
As part of the online festival, the GG Network will also launch a special leaderboard with a prize pool of $100 000. This prize money will be distributed among the top 100 players of the series.
Points towards the leaderboard will be awarded according to the following formula: Leaderboard points = f * √ (prize pool / k), where k means your finishing position in the tournament and f represents your coefficient.
The coefficient will also depend on your result in each specific tournament. For taking the 1st place in the event, your coefficient will be 2.0. If you made it to the final table, then it will be 1.5. For entering the prize zone, your coefficient will be equal to 1, and if you become a bubble boy – 0.5. The leaderboard prizes will be credited at the end of the series.