Everything you need to know about Star Code PokerStars 2021
Star Code is a special PokerStars bonus code used by players to receive the bonus offers of the poker room. You can always find current PokerStars bonus codes on our website, and for more information on Star Code types, how to use them and where to enter, read further in this article.
Star Code types
There are three types of PokerStars star codes:
- Publicly available codes. They are used in the poker room promotions accessible to everyone interested. Such bonus codes can be found on the website of the room.
- Codes available in selected countries and regions.
- Exclusive codes. They are issued individually by PokerStars marketing department and are available only to certain players, selected in accordance with a particular advertising strategy of the company.
The exclusive star codes are sent by e-mail, in the form of SMS to mobile phone or appear in the client pop-up. In order to activate them, you need to log into your game account and enter the given Star Code in the appropriate field.
As a rule, the exclusive bonus codes are entered without deposit and other additional conditions.
There are two star-code types depending on the conditions for receiving:
- without additional conditions;
- deposit required.
PokerStars often provides star codes on the first deposit.
What can you get with Star Code PokerStars
PokerStars bonus codes may be completely different, but the room usually issues bonuses in the form of:
- 100% deposit bonus;
- bonus money;
- tournament tickets (including tickets for All In Shootout and special Spin & Go);
- tournament money;
- tickets for satellites to live and online events;
- special awards, etc.
How to use Star Code
When using PokerStars bonus codes, you should take into account some features of the star codes:
- Star codes have different period of validity. Some promo codes are relevant for a short period (for example: a week or a month). As a rule, this is indicated under the promotion conditions.
- Some Star Code can be used several times, but most of them are one-off bonuses.
- Bonus code may require a deposit for activation. Often first deposit is a must condition.
- Star codes can be offered to a separate group of people (exclusive star codes). The bonus code within the same promotion may differ depending on the client’s domain used.
- Star Code is confirmed in a couple of minutes after entering. If you haven’t seen the confirmation pop-up after indicating the code, do not try to enter it again. You should wait a bit. But, if for some reason the Star Code has not been activated, contact the support service of the poker room.
- Cash outs do not affect bonuses. It means you are able to request a withdrawal right after depositing with a bonus code, with no risk for bonus activation to be cancelled. The withdrawal affects only those bonuses a player has not used yet, but the security system warns users about this in an informational message when requesting the cash out. In other cases, as soon as the bonus has been activated, the withdrawal of funds no longer affects it.
Where to enter Star Code
You should enter the Star Code which requires deposit in a special column «Bonus Code» directly when depositing at the cashier of the poker room.
The Star Code that does not require deposit should be entered a special column of the Star Code tab in the «Tools» section (on the right bar of the client’s lobby).
You can enter Star Code in the mobile app as well. In order to do this on PokerStars Android, you should meet the following:
- Open the app menu;
- Select «Setting and Tools»;
- In the «Account» tab, click on «Enter Marketing Code».
- Enter the bonus code in the pop-up and click «Ok».
The situation is a little more complicated with iOS devices. In the app menu, you will not find a section to enter the star code. But, if you are able to access the client using iPhone or iPod only, then you can enter the star code on iOS devices by contacting the room’s support. They send a special link through which you can enter the bonus code.