GGPoker to host the Short Deck Series with $1 000 000 GTD
GGPoker will hold a series of Holdem 6+ poker from February 20 to February 27. The total guarantee of the series is $1 000 000 and this money will be played in tournaments with affordable buy-ins.
Participants will be able to play in 71 different events within the series. The schedule includes both $52.50 and $10 300 tournaments. The minimum guarantee will be $3 000, and the maximum guarantee will be $200 000 (in high roller tournaments).
Main features of the series
- The second series of Short Deck with a guaranteed prize pool of $1 000 000
- Tournaments with buy-ins from $52.50 to $10 300
- Multiple stacks per buy-in (N Stack feature)
- Live broadcasts of the SHORT DECK SQUAD team throughout the series
- Suitable for players of all levels, skills and bankrolls
During the series, two Main Events are planned:
- Short Deck Bounty Main Event with $525 buy-in and $200 000 guarantee
- Short Deck Bounty Mini Main with $52.50 buy-in and $100 000 guarantee
In order to avoid the overlay, GGPoker need to collect a large number of players. Therefore, the structure of the Main Events provides for 15 Stage 1. Each stage lasts 14 levels of blinds and after that the surviving players move with their stacks to the final day.
Both tournaments will be held in a progressive knockout format, as well as with button-ante stakes. The Final Stage Main Event Short Deck Series starts on February 27 at 17:30.