How to download and install GGPoker on computer in 2022
The process of downloading GGPoker is very simple and intuitive. Every player can handle this task, especially if he/she follows our simple step-by-step instructions with pictures.
If you want to find out how to download and install the GGPoker client on your computer, then our article will help you with these questions.
How to download and install GGPoker on computer
In order to install GGPoker successfully, follow the step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to the official website of the poker room and open the tab "Download".
2. The process of downloading can start automatically. If not, you need to click on the red button "Play poker now" to download GGPoker.
3. Next step – open the installation file. Select a language and start the process of installation.
4. After that, you can log in to the GGPoker client lobby using your username and password (or sign up if you are new player).
System requirements for GGPoker installation
Windows 8 (Windows 10 recommended)
|RAM||2 GB or greater (4 GB recommended)|
|Processor||3 GHz or faster (Intel Core i3 or higher recommended)|
|Disk space||1 GB or greater (10 GB recommended)|
Pros and cons of GGPoker desktop client
- It’s is regularly updated.
- Great cash game and MTT selection.
- Integrated game analysis tool called PokerCraft.
- Innovative and fun features.
- Direct cashier.
- Doesn’t support external tools like Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager.
- The poker client is a bit slow.
Payment systems available at GGPoker
Withdrawal and deposit options available in the client depend on your location. However, GGPoker supports all common payment systems:
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
If you want to download GGPoker on Mac, the process will be similar to described above. So now you know everything necessary to start playing at GGPoker. If you still do not have an account, you can safely register at GGPoker and get a favorable first deposit bonus.