How to get into ME WSOP Circuit at GGPoker for one cent
On 13 December, a large-scale WSOP Circuit series started at GGPoker. $100 000 000 and 18 WSOP rings will be raffled within a month. The main focus will be on Main Event with $10 000 000 guarantee that will be held toward the end of series.
Not everyone can afford $1 700 buy-in to Main Event, so the poker room provides opportunity to qualify using a large selection of satellites. Register at GGPoker and participate in various satellites to Main Event.
Read also: How to bet on a final table at GGPoker
The grid of satellites starts from one cent, so you have opportunity to qualify for mega tournament almost for free. If you manage to qualify for Main Event, you will fight for your share of $10 million guarantee.
Satellites to WSOP Circuit Main Event
- WSOPС ME Step 1: 20 x $0.54 GTD every hour from 5:00 to 21:00 UTC, from Monday to Saturday. Satellite buy-in: $0.01.
- WSOPC ME Step 2: 5 x $5.40 GTD every hour from 5:30 am to 21:30 UTC, from Monday to Saturday. Satellite buy-in: $0.54.
- WSOPC ME Step 3: 15 x $54 GTD daily at 18:00 UTC, from Monday to Saturday. Satellite buy-in: $5.40.
- $54 Sat to WSOPC ME Qualifier takes place on Fridays at 18:00 UTC. Guarantee: 20 tickets to WSOPC ME Qualifier. Satellite buy-in: $54.
- WSOPC ME Qualifier on Saturdays at 17:00 UTC. Guarantee: 5 tickets WSOPC #18: $1 700 Main Event [Day 1] ($8 500). Qualifier buy-in: $270.
You can find satellites in "Private" tab that is located in "Tournaments" menu of GGPoker client:
We wish everyone good luck to qualify for WSOP Circuit Main Event at GGPoker. This will be a mega-tournament in which the winner will receive at least $1 000 000!