How to install Run It Once Poker on computer in 2021
Download and then install Run It Once Poker on your computer – this is something that does not take much time from an experienced player.
Beginners sometimes can have difficulties and for them we have prepared step-by-step instructions with pictures on downloading RIO Poker from the official site of the poker room.
How to install RIO Poker: step-by-step instructions
- Visit the official RIO Poker website and sign up.
- Activate your account in a confirmation letter, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Go to the RIO Poker website and click download.
- Open the boot file (it will be in .exe format) and proceed with the installation.
- The poker room is installed on your computer and now you can enter the main lobby.
System requirements for RIO Poker installation
Run It Once Poker has minimum requirements in regard to the operating system for installing its game client:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- macOS High Sierra – 10.13 (64-bit)
- macOS Mojave – 10.14 (64-bit)
- macOS Catalina – 10.15 (64-bit)
What to do if I cannot install RIO Poker
If you are having trouble installing Run It Once Poker, try the following:
- Make sure you have enough free space on your computer to install RIO Poker.
- Disable the antivirus during the installation of the poker room.
- Download the program only from the official site.
- Check your internet connection.
If none of the above helps you, then contact Cardmates online chat and our specialist will help you.
Payment systems available at RIO Poker
Run It Once Poker supports a wide variety of popular payment systems including:
- Credit / Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard).
- Bank transfer (Trustly, iDebit).
- E-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, Much Better, ecoPayz).
- Virtual pre-paid card (AstroPay Card, Paysafecard).
Important: some of the methods mentioned above are only available in certain locations. You can check what payment options are available to you in the Cashier.
Pros and Cons of RIO Poker desktop client
- Downloading the client takes just a few seconds.
- Constant updates to improve the gaming experience.
- Innovative features.
- Hotkey issues may occur
- The turn and river cards are dealt too fast in all-ins