Jacob Schindler won SCOOP-100-H tournament for $5 200
On the last day of PokerStars Spring Championship, the most expensive tournament, namely SCOOP-100-H for $5 200, has come to an end. 183 entries formed a prize pool of $915 000.
Jacob Schindler became the winner of event and his victory allowed him to earn the largest prize money among all the participants – $181 517. The American pro knocked out seven finalists out of the eight ones.
In heads-up, Schindler fought against Charlie Carrel, but Charlie failed to fight back due to the small amount of chips in his stack. The last hand looked like this:
As you can see, the pocket cards 2-8 became the winning hand for Schindler. Jacob collected two pairs, but Carrel didn’t hit flush on the river because the heart wasn’t dealt.
Results of SCOOP-100-H $5 200 final table
- Jacob Schindler (USA) – $181 000
- Charlie Carrel (UK) – $140 000
- Theologis Alexandros (Greece) – $109 000
- Luis Duarte (Brazil) – $84 000\
- Claas Segebrecht (Austria) – $65 000
- Andras Nemeth (Hungary) – $51 000
- Matt Holvik (Canada) – $39 000
- Niklas Astedt (Sweden) – $30 000
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Greece) – $23 000
SCOOP 2021 finished and all tournaments were held. Next year, the new festival will be held and the new players will become the heroes of upcoming series.