MobilePokerClub: Detailed Review
Enter the promotional code CRDMTS when registering with our link and get 2 tickets for $1 for a daily evening tournament with a guarantee of $50. To receive tickets, write to the support of the room through the application.
MobilePokerClub is a poker room for mobile devices where you can play on most smartphones and tablets. The Mobile Poker Club application has been working since 2009, and its lobby and tables have been designed especially for mobile platforms.
You can download MobilePokerClub not only on iOS and Android devices, but also on Windows Phone, Java phones, etc.
You can try playing on play chips or make a deposit and play for real money.
The fact that MobilePokerClub works only on mobile devices allows you to play with weak players who don’t use the third-party software for sure.
Afina Interactive N.V. owns the poker room and all the games in the room are implemented under the license of Curacao.
The review of MobilePokerClub will help you to learn more about this poker room.
Available Mobile OS
The MobilePokerClub client can be downloaded on phones, smartphones and tablets that work on basis of such operating systems as:
- iOS (Apple devices)
- Windows Phone (WP8, Windows RT) and Windows Mobile (including PDAs)
- Java / J2ME platforms
The mobile poker client is supported by many popular manufacturers, including:
- Apple (iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTouch)
- Sony Ericsson
- Amazon (Kindle) and others.
It is easy to install the application by downloading a special installation file on the official site of the poker-room, using the QR-code or a link for downloading through SMS and/or e-mail.
For downloading JAR or JAD for Java phones - you need to specify the model of your device.
For installing the application on iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone - go to https://playmopo14.com/.
The game is also available in the browser. Thus, you can also play in the MobilePokerClub on the computer.
MobilePokerClub Client Review
Mobile Poker Club software for Android, iOS and Windows – is analogical in fact and visually is very similar. The software is different for phones with Java interface - it is markedly simpler and has a vertical orientation (on smartphones and tablets of other OS orientation is horizontal).
The interface of the client is designed in green and black colors. The menu button, the lobby of the poker room and the open tables are on the left side of the client.
In contrast to most mobile versions of poker rooms, on MobilePokerClub you can play at the several tables simultaneously. The switching panel between the tables is on the left under the "Menu" and "Lobby" buttons.
For your convenience, your cards and the situation at each of the open tables are displayed on the quick access panel.
The owners of the Mobile Poker Club claim that more than 11 000 000 players are registered in the poker room, however it's impossible to trace the traffic of the poker room.
The tables with cheap games (up to NL25) are gathered pretty fast. For a more expensive game you will have to wait the opponents a little.
Pay attention that currently the MobilePokerClub doesn’t accept the players from Ukraine.
The Games and the Tournaments
The cash-tables on MobilePokerClub are divided into 4 types: usual, fast, with a low buy-in (short) and with an increased buy-in (deep).
There are two types of tournaments on the Mobile Poker Club: SnG and MTT.
SnG tournaments costing from 15 cents to 30 dollars can be of several types:
- DoN (Double or Nothing)
- Shootout 2x
- Knockout Turbo
MTT - scheduled multi-table tournaments, including freerolls. Here you will find daily, weekly and monthly events with different buy-ins.
The freeroll with a prize pool of 500$ for players with the SILVER VIP-status and higher is taken place every month. In the poker-room, 250$ freerolls for all players, 250$ freerolls for those who made the first deposit and 100$ PLO freeroll are organized weekly. You can play in free-of-charge turbo-freerolls with a prize pool of 50$ every day.
Also, you can play in the tournaments for MPP (Mobile Player Points) – points of the poker room under the program of loyalty. You get 10 - 25 MPP for every dollar of rake that has been charged from you (depending on your status).
Deposits and Cash-outs
For the deposit and cash-out from MobilePokerClub, the following payment systems are available:
- WebMoney – deposit is from 1 WMZ – withdrawal is from 5$ (commission is 0.8%)
- Skrill – deposit is from 10$ (commission is 0%), withdrawal is from 5$ (commission is 5%)
- VISA QIWI – deposit is from 100 rubles (commission is 4%), withdrawal is from 5$ (commission is 2%)
- From the mobile account (MTS, Beeline, Megafon, Tele 2) - deposit from 100 rubles (commission is 10-15%), withdrawal is 5$ -30$ (commission is 0.8%)
- By SMS - only a deposit of 1$ -4$ (commission is 50-60%)
- Through the terminal - replenishment of the account for any amount (commission is 5-10%)
Money is credited to the account within a few minutes and the withdrawal, as a rule, takes no more than 3 days. For a cash-out, you can use only that payment system account from which the deposit was made.
The size of the rake in the MobilePokerClub depends on the type of the game, the size of the bets and the number of players at the table. It is accrued only to those hands where the flop has been opened and only with the amount that has been answered by one player at least (the bet, that no one has answered to, is not taxed by commission).
At the NL and PL tables, the rake is 1¢ for every 20¢ of the pot but not more than 1$ per hand (at the PL tables - 0.,1$ /0,25$ and higher, with 4-5 players - no more than 2$, with 6 -10 players - not more than 3$).
At the limit tables, the rake is accrued in the following way:
- L 0,02$ / 0,04$ - L 0,05$ / 0,1$ - 1¢ for every 10¢ of the pot (not more than 0,5$)
- L 0,1$ / 0,2$ - 1¢ for every 20¢ of pot (not more than 0,5$)
- L 0,25$ / 0,5$ - L 0,5$ / 1$ - 5¢ for every 1$ of the pot (not more than 1$)
- L 1$ / 2$ - 25¢ for every 1$ of the pot (not more than 1$)
All the MobilePokerClub players are members of the loyalty program of the poker club and can get up to 30% of rakeback.
Official Website of the Poker Room
The official site of MobilePokerClub is - http://mobilepokerclub.ru.
Also, the poker room has pages in the social networks like Facebook (@mopoclub), Twitter (@mobilepokerclub).
Actual Promotions of MobilePokerClub
- 100% for the first 3 deposits (if all of them are made within 30 days) for the amount from 1$ to 500$. Also, a weekly freeroll with a prize pool of 250$ is available for players who made a first deposit in the amount from 3$. It takes place on Saturdays and you can play in 4 of such tournaments after the deposit is made.
- No deposit bonus from Cardmates. Enter the promo code CRDMTS during the registration with our link and get 2 tickets by 1S for a daily evening tournament with a guarantee of 50$. For getting the tickets, write to the support of the room through the application.
- SnG rake-race. Every month, the 10 most active players at the SnG tables (except for heads-up and DoN-tables) split the prize pool of SnG rating, which is 10% of the total rake of the tournaments that participate in the promotion.
- MTT rating. Each month, 10 best tournament players of the cash club split the prize pool of the promotion.
- Top of the week. Over the course of four weeks, the room's players will compete with each other for a prize pool of $5 000.
Periodically, the poker room conducts temporary promotions, which you can learn about in the mobile application or by subscribing the MobilePokerClub pages in social networks.
Also, all the MobilePokerClub players participate in the loyalty program of the poker room, which consists of 4 VIP-statuses: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Elite. Under the program, you earn special points of the MPP poker room, which you can use later for the game, change for money or buy products in the VIP-shop.
MobilePokerClub Players Reviews
This page contains comments about MobilePokerClub operation with a reference to the main disadvantages and advantages of the poker room.
Leaving comments for greater accuracy, try to indicate what device you use for playing in the poker room. Do not forget that Mobile Poker Club can operate in different ways on different smartphones or tablets and some problems will be relevant only for owners of a certain model of mobile devices. It is important to specify not only the model and the manufacturer, but also the OS MobilePokerClub is running on (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc.).
Special attention is paid to comments about MobilePokerClub's operating on computers, laptops and phones with Java.