Partypoker Celebrates First $1M Jackpot Win in SPINS Overdrive Tournaments
Not long ago, information appeared that the PartyPoker room is going through some difficult times due to a drop in traffic. Because of this, the site even cut some promotions.
However, this does not mean that the poker room is doing poorly; they continue to offer top profitable promotions and tournaments for players. And recently, another lucky player and regular of the room became a millionaire thanks to one played Spins Overdrive jackpot tournament.
What are Spins Overdrive tournaments?
This is a special format of jackpot sit-and-go tournaments called Spins, which the PartyPoker room currently provides.
Here are a few features:
- depending on the multiplier, the depth of the stack changes (the larger the prize fund, the larger the stack – which means that in a serious game skill will be more important than luck);
- multipliers can now be completely different, including not only whole numbers (for example, the usual 25 or the unusual 119.99);
- not only the starting stacks may change, but also the size of the time banks and the duration of the levels;
- it is stated that the smallest 2x multiplier will appear less frequently;
- spectacular racing car graphics for celebration of the partnership with McLaren Racing.
🎉 First $1m SPINS Overdrive win 🎉— PartyPoker (@partypoker) November 8, 2023
The lucky player hit the jackpot on November 4th from a 5$ SPINS Overdrive game… that’s a massive 240,000x multiplier!
Join the SPINS Overdrive party at PartyPoker – https://t.co/GHYFK1DFNm pic.twitter.com/cQ6R8uYRAH
Tournaments are available in a separate tab in the room client. It is worth noting that the buy-ins are very different, from 25 cents to one hundred dollars for one game. So they are suitable for players with any bankroll. And you don’t have to play the most expensive options to get the opportunity to compete for a million. For the lucky guy to whom the tweet above is dedicated, a tournament with a modest buy-in of five dollars was enough.
"Say farewell to the traditional SPINS appearance and embrace the new animations featuring a sleek, futuristic car racing towards your upcoming multiplier!"