PartyPoker redesigned its game client
PartyPoker team is actively working on attracting new players. In addition to the profitable rakeback, the game lobby became more pleasant due to updates.
Previously, the partner of PartyPoker has already hinted in his Twitter page about upcoming updates, and now these changes have already been implemented in the lobby.
First of all, the updates were made to the design of tables and lobby. In addition, the new functions were added:
- The size of game tables and avatars were increased;
- Improved indicator of ITM displaying;
- Optimized animation for spins and other tables;
- Improved sounds and design of the dialog boxes;
- Using the settings while sitting at the poker table;
- Optimization of note creation, as well as Rabbit Hunt functions and improved indicator of your hand strength;
- Improved display of the time bank.
Thus, updates have significantly optimized the gameplay, improved the lobby and facilitated game process for regulars. Unfortunately, the game engine remained unchanged with some flaws.
Nevertheless, PartyPoker team promises even more updates in the near future, so let’s follow the news.