Recent improvements from GGPoker
Poker rooms periodically provide updates to improve their services. In such a way, they want not only to attract new users, but also to retain regular players. GGPoker is no exception, therefore, some improvements were made to the poker room in April.
Now the world is experiencing a coronavirus pandemic, and therefore online poker is booming. GGPoker is a great room for start playing, so register at GGPoker right now, get generous welcome bonus and start earning money.
Rush & Cash updates
The room introduced some improvements towards its Rush & Cash games. Thus, rake at such tables is now 5% with a cap equal to 3BB. Here are other changes for the given game format:
- New levels of blinds appeared: $0.5/$1 and $0.02/$0.05
- Earlier, the Cash Drop Pool was financed through the rake, but now this will be done through the pot amount – 1BB for every 30BB of pot.
- Players get a possibility to choose the number of Rush & Cash tables to open for playing when paying buy-in.
- The "Quick Fold" bug was successfully fixed.
- The Cash Drop Rate was changed.
Spin & Gold updates
- The poker room has added an option called "Continue in current window".
- Blinds will stop going up if any of the players get disconnected.
Board Squeeze updates
- Players will see the equity after opening the river card.
- After the underdog squeezed his board card, the river card will appear.
- As for the tournaments, the board card can be only revealed by the player who goes all-in or who has no chips left.
Read also: StayHome freerolls at GGpoker every hour
Chess Clock (final table) updates
- A player has 30 seconds to decide on the pre-flop stage. There is also a special button called "Time Extension" that allows you to use the rest of the Chess Clock time.
- Following the flop stage, the remaining Chess Clock time can be used by default.
Hand History and Transactions updates
- Players’ screen names will be shown in the preview message unless the anonymous sharing mode is set.
- The client defaults to the "Show Poker Table Transaction" and "Show Side Game Transaction" options.
- In Poker Craft, to see the All-in EV, all the participants of the hand have to shove on the same street otherwise this indicator will be displayed as 0 (will be fixed soon).
- The tournament lobby has a new filter "Special", which displays certain types of events like AoF giveaway, freerolls and so forth.
- The tournaments you've registered for will be displayed in the appropriate lobby whatever the tournament filter is used.
- In order to prevent the excessive use of T$ by means of satellites, the following rules should be observed: T$ will be issued to the satellite winner if it’s impossible to cancel registration for the target tournament; if this is possible, then the room will compensate for the entry and re-register you for the tournament through the ticket won in the satellite.