Run It Once Poker launched additional reward system Legends

Run It Once Poker 2019

Run It Once Poker has introduced a new rakeback system called Legends, which will be in effect with the current Splash The Pot program. Phil Galfond decided to launch Legends for a very simple reason — some players aren't satisfied with the way of accruing the STP rakeback.

Galfond presented this news in his latest blog, having explained that such course of action was taken basing on players’ feedback. According to Phil, people think that RIO Poker does not offer rakeback at all.

Legends: how it works

Legends is a weekly reward program that gives players up to 45% rakeback. It’s similar to the classic rakeback systems that other poker rooms provide: you reach a certain level and then get corresponding rakeback.

The system has 5 levels:


You receive 1 point for every €0,05 in rake. Cash players get points with multiplier x1.5 if they play 3-max and x2 in heads-up games. If a player reaches Legend status four weeks in a row, then he/she is awarded with additional rakeback.​

Above all aforementioned, players also receive bonus points for:

  • first login in the week;
  • first played hand of the day;
  • opening new tables;
  • clearing a rewards level.

You can check your achievements directly in the lobby using the Legends progress bar. There, players will receive notifications of reaching a new level and awarding rakeback.

Read also: Phil Galfond offers Heads-Up online poker challenge

Splash The Pot changes

Splash The Pot is obviously an innovative system of rewarding rakeback: soft drops antes from 1 BB to 1 000 BB onto the table randomly, and the one who wins this hand receives additional antes, and hence a bigger pot. By so doing, STP used to return 51% generated rake to players.

From now, you will receive 30% rakeback in the Splash The Pot program, which means that Run It Once Poker allows getting up to 75% rakeback every week within two reward systems – STP and Legends.

In addition, if 100 BB drops in the STP hand, then all players involved automatically go all-in. The winner takes 70% of the pot and the remaining 30% are divided between other participants in the hand.

Players can also monitor how much they win from the Splash The Pot. This information is specified the lobby.

Estimate material
- excellent material
- good material
- normal material
- bad material
- horrible material
Cardmates editor since 2018.
No comments
You will be the first to leave a comment
Unregistered users cannot leave comments.
Please, login or register.