Technical problems of Partypoker and their solutions
From time to time, Partypoker’s users face various problems with the operation of the client: someone can’t pass a registration procedure, others can’t authorize in the poker room and run Partypoker. If you are in a similar situation, you should not worry too much, since there are ways to solve all the difficulties in the shortest possible time.
The most common technical problems on Partypoker are:
- The ui system error partypoker during the registration in the client.
- The poker room’s client doesn’t run.
- Some windows of the client do not open.
The given problems are almost always associated with restricted access to the poker room:
- Blockage by the provider.
- Blockage by antivirus programs.
- Ports blockage by modem or router.
What to do if Partypoker is not working?
If you can’t log into your account in the poker room, then, first of all, you need to contact the Partypoker’s support service which is created to deal with such difficulties. Write a letter describing your problem and send it to the email address: [email protected].
The response is not long in coming. Plus, you will get clear information about whether it was provider’s fault, who at that time, perhaps, have been carrying out some technical operations on the server, or you are the only one to blame for this problem.
If you get used to solve all the difficulties by yourself, then here are a few tips that will help you to reinstate access to the Partypoker’s client:
- Check the Internet connection and make sure that its speed is sufficient to load the pages of the client.
- If the provider has blocked your access to the poker room, then try to use VPN-programs, which change the IP-address.
- If you use such antivirus programs as Zone Alarm, McAfee or Norton Internet Security, make sure they allow Partypoker to get access to your computer.
- Make sure your modem or router doesn’t block 2147 and 443 ports, which are used by Partypoker.
- Unless the problem is related to the Internet connection, we advise you to update the programs that interact with the poker room. They are Java and Adobe Flash Player.
- Re-download and install the client.
The given tips are likely to help you to reinstate the correct operation of the Partypoker client. These solutions have been invented and published on different forums by users, who faced similar problems.