Tiger Gaming review
Make your first deposit from $50 and get double sum as a bonus
18+. New customers only for a bonus. Only one offer per household. Min $50 deposit for this offer. 100% bonus up to $1 000. T&Cs apply.
|ℹ️ Name||Tiger Gaming|
Chico Poker Network
|🎂 Established year|
|📱 Compatible devices|
|⚙️ Software usage|
|👨👦👦 Players online||
During the daytime – 750; in the night time – 1 300
Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, AmericanExpress
|🚀 Cashout speed|
|💲 Supported currencies|
|🚧 Cashout limit|
|💬 Live chat|
|🤝 Affiliate program|
Tiger Gaming is a top poker room of Chico Poker Network that is ranked in the top-15 among the online-rooms concerning the players’ number. The poker room is famous by its fast cash-outs, the game with Americans, a large amount of the weak players and the plenty of promotions and bonuses.
Tiger Gaming is operated by the Action Commerce Ltd company and is licensed by Thot Management NV that is registered in Curacao.
Tiger Gaming soft review
The Tiger Gaming client is available for Windows and Mac OS. You can play in the poker room just by opening the page in the browser without the app installation.
The poker room interface is designed in the orange and black colors that are corresponding to the Tiger Gaming brand. The soft is qualitative and the menu in the lobby is intuitively comprehensible. You can use the poker room without any difficulties with the minimal English knowledge (Tiger Gaming client is functioning in English).
The games in the lobby are divided into the cash (including the fast-poker tables), tournaments, Sit&Gos, Windfall (Sit&Go with the jackpot) and also there are the separate tabs for the casino-games, sports bets and horse-races bets.
You can adjust the game table theme for yourself and chose a convenient card deck. In order to make your account more individual you should set the avatar from the list of available avatars or download your picture.
Please note that during the registration you are not offered to point the screen moniker. First of all, the poker room gives for every new user the player’s index (the screen moniker by default), that is sent to your email. You can change it during the first account log-in.
Such stat tracking programs as Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker 4 are not supported by the poker room but you can run them through the converter. TigerGaming Poker also has its own free odds calculator.
TigerGaming Poker Odds Calculator
The TigerGaming Poker Odds Calculator is free to use exclusively at the TigerGaming Poker Room. It instantly shows odds and outs, which allows faster decisions to be made to those players who are able to correctly use the received statistics.
All you have to do is open the tool before launching TigerGaming Poker and it will automatically attach to your table as soon as you open it.
Available for Windows and Mac.
Tiger Gaming mobile version
If you prefer using the smartphones or tablets, then Tiger Gaming let you take the poker on the road. For the Android-devices it is required OS Android 6 or higher, and among the Apple-devices the mobile app Tiger Gaming supports iPad 3, iPhone 5 and the newer devices. In order to install the mobile app you should enter the official poker-room site or scan QR-code.
The poker room traffic and the game availability
Tiger Gaming is the main poker-room from the 5 ones of the Chico Poker Network, its traffic is ranked in the top-15 of the most active one in the Internet.
On the average there are 575 players at the cash-tables for the real money and during the peak-times the players’ number exceeds 900 players.
The most active time is about 19:00-20:30 Pacific Time (06:00-07:30 MSK).
The traffic is determined by pokerscout resource for the January 2020.
The games and the tournaments
There is a large variety of Holdem and Omaha games. Apart from the standard cash-tables you can find here the fast-poker (Boost) and besides the tournaments and Sit and Go games you can play SNG with a Windfall variable prize-pool.
Tiger Gaming suggests the cash-tables from $0,01/$0,02 up to $10/$20, the freeroll tournaments and the tournaments up to $250, Sit&Go for $0,24 – $215, Windfall SNG for $3 (the prize-pool 6 – $6 000), $7 (the prize pool 14 – $14 000), $15 (the prize pool 30 – 30 000), $30 (the prize-pool 60 – $60 000).
Also the tournaments series Global Poker Online Series is carried out in the network.
The rake scheme
The Tiger Gaming rake is fixed at 5,5% and its maximum size depends on the limit and the players’ number at the table:
- For NL2-NL6 the maximum is $0,25 for two players, and the maximum is $0,5 for 3 or more players;For NL10 the maximum is $0,5 for two players, and the maximum is $1 for 3 or more players;
- For NL25-NL50 the maximum is $1 for two players, and the maximum is $2 for 3 or more players;
- For NL100+ the maximum is $1,5 for two players, and the maximum is $3 for 3 or more players;
The deposits and the limits
You can make deposit to the Tiger Gaming account by different payment systems, cards Visa and MasterCard and also such electronic currencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.
The minimum deposit amount starts from $10.
These are the available payment systems and Tiger Gaming deposit limits:
- Bitcoin – minimum is $20, maximum is $25 000
- Ethereum – minimum is $20, maximum is $25 000
- Litecoin – minimum is $20, maximum is $25 000
- VISA – minimum is $50, maximum is $5 000
- MasterCard – minimum is $50, maximum is $5 000
- UseMyFunds – minimum is $10, maximum is $1 500
- Skrill – minimum is $10, maximum is $10 000
- EntroPay – minimum is $10, maximum is $10 000
- EcoPayz – minimum is $10, maximum is $10 000
- NETELLER – minimum is $10, maximum is $10 000
- Bank transfer (up to 1 week) – minimum is $100, maximum is $2 000
The minimum amount for cashing-out from Tiger Gaming is $25 and the maximum one is up to $5 000 per week or up to $15 000 per month. The cash-out size and limits depend on the chosen payment system:
- Skrill – minimum is $25, maximum is $5 000
- EntroPay – minimum is $25, maximum is $2 500
- EcoPayz – minimum is $25, maximum is $1 000
- NETELLER – minimum is $25, maximum is $5 000
- Bitcoin – minimum is $25, maximum is $5 000
- Bank transfer (cash-out up to 1 week) minimum is $1 000, and maximum is $3 000.
Please note that in order to use NETELLER and Skrill you should use the account that was registered to the same email as your account in Tiger Gaming.
The cash-out terms
Tiger Gaming makes the money cash-outs to the account within 24 hours or doubles up the cash-out sum. It is stated in the article at the poker room official site. If you request the cash-out according to all rules and fixed limit frames then you can get the money to your account within 24 hours (apart from the bank transfer).
Tiger Gaming official website
Tiger Gaming specializes not only in poker but also the sports bets, casino, etc. The poker room official site is https://www.tigergaming.com, but in order to get information about the poker room, you should visit https://www.tigergaming.com/poker. There you will find all the necessary information about Tiger Gaming and can play poker in the browser.
In order to get additional information, you should contact the support service by writing the letter on email address [email protected]
Tiger Gaming valid promotions and promo-codes (the list is being updated)
- 100% bonus for the first deposit. Make the first deposit in the amount from $50 and get a doubled amount to the account.
- $10 000 First Deposit Freeroll. By making your first deposit in Tiger Gaming you will get the ticket for the monthly freerolls for the first depositors with a prize pool of $10 000.
- Weekly rake-races. The poker room weekly carries out Leaderboard Challenge separate in cash, MTT-tournaments and Sit 'N Go. The best players of the week get a share of the prize pool in the amount of $10 000.
- Bad Beat Jackpot. Tiger Gaming bad beat jackpot is paid to the player who will lose at the badbeat-table with four of a kind of jacks and higher (taking into account two pocket cards) to the stronger combination at the showdown. The Tiger Gaming bad-beat jackpot is paid when a player at a badbeat table (indicated by a yellow star) loses with quads of deuces and higher (taking into account both pocket cards) to a stronger combination on a showdown.
- Boost Bad Beat Jackpot. Bad-beat jackpot at the Tiger Gaming boost tables (fast poker tables). It works on the same principle as a regular bad beat jackpot, only at the Boost Bad Beat Jackpot tables and it is played on the condition that a player loses with a full house combination with three aces (AAA-XX).
- Bonus 5% to Bitcoin deposit. A limited time offer.
- King of the Beats at Tiger Gaming: $5 000 Bad Beat Leaderboard.
- How to win a ticket to Dollar Insanity with a $10 000 guarantee at TigerGaming.
- February leaderboards on Tiger Gaming with $58 000 prize pool.
You can get detailed information about the Tiger Gaming promotions at the poker room official website. It should be noted that the loyalty program is valid in the poker room where the players collect the special Comp Points and then exchange them for the tournament tickets.