Win up to $5 000 every day in CardHunt promo at PokerStars
PokerStars is running the CardHunt promotion. The idea of the promo doesn’t contradict its name, and lots of the players have already begun their hunting.
Win up to $5 000 every day
Every day, a new puzzle will be available in the Challenges Window of the PokerStars lobby. It has a different number of fragments, each of which represents one of the 52 cards.
How to join the CardHunt promo
In order to assemble a daily puzzle and receive a prize, you simply need to play cash tables in the poker room. Heads-up is not counted, but Zoom-poker is quite suitable.
Put together pocket cards that match the pieces of your puzzle. To do this, you need to win the hand with this pocket card.
To activate the CardHunt promotion, follow our step-by-step instructions:
- Register at PokerStars if you don't have an account yet.
- Go to the Challenges window.
- Select the "CardHunt" promo.
- Then, click on the "Start" button.
- Assemble the puzzle.
The king of hearts is one piece of your puzzle. You were dealt A-K (hearts), and if you win the hand on the preflop or postflop, then you will immediately receive a piece of the puzzle that refers to the king of hearts. If there is also the ace of hearts in the fragment, then you will get two fragments at once.
After you complete the puzzle, you will promptly get a guaranteed prize. The size of this reward is determined randomly, and the maximum payout may reach the mark of $5 000.
Please note: there are no special conditions for clearing this bonus, and once you receive it, you will be able to use it without any restrictions. Thus, you have a chance to win pretty substantial money every day.
CardHunt: basic terms of the promo
- The promotion runs from 7th to 28th December.
- A new puzzle is available every day in the Challenges Window.
- To join the given promo, you need to click on the "Start" button. The hands you played prior to activation of the CardHunt offer are not taken into account.
- Players can check for the prizes won in the Challenges Window.
- The puzzle fragments are provided only for winning hands.