WSOP Bahamas Event Attracts Iconic Sports and Poker Figures
The WSOP Paradise series, which will be held in December this year in the Bahamas, already promises to be one of the main events of the year. And not only because of the guaranteed prize pool of $50,000,000 and the opportunity to win an honorary bracelet, but also because of the star-studded lineup of players. A number of true poker legends and stars of other sports have already confirmed their participation in the tournaments of the series.
So, the following celebrities will visit the Bahamas this year:
- ex-forward of the Argentine national team Sergio Agüero;
- four-time NBA champion Tony Parker;
- chess star Alexandra Botez;
- 2006 WSOP Main Event champion Jamie Gold;
- women's poker star Lexy Gavin-Mather;
- YouTuber (800+ thousand subscribers) and poker vlogger Alexander Wolfgang;
- poker legend and Triple Crown winner Bertrand Grospellier.
And this is not a complete list of stars. Almost every famous poker professional has added WSOP Paradise to their schedule, including Daniel Negreanu, who will be fighting for his 7th WSOP bracelet.
The competition in the series starts on December 3 and will last until December 14. During this time, 15 tournaments will be played.