WSOP.com: Detailed Review
WSOP.com Welcome Package includes a 100% first deposit bonus from $10 to $600 and 7 tickets to daily freerolls - $100Welcome Week Freerolls (tickets expire after 7 days since the day of deposit). The first deposit bonus is issued in parts of $10 for every 50 APPs.
18+. 100% up to $1,000 Match Bonus+ Welcome Freeroll Tickets. T&C apply.
WSOP.com is the largest legal American poker room since Black Friday which has combined pools of players from New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware.
The main feature of WSOP.com is the fact that online events of WSOP take place exactly in this poker room, and only here a player is able to win a WSOP bracelet without living home (however, you will need to go to Vegas to take it).
According to the rules of the USA, a user can play in the poker room only if he/she is 21 years old and solely from the territory of the states mentioned above.
WSOP.com: Software Review
Dark tones prevail in the interface of the poker room. The lobby is designed in black and burgundy colors with elements of yellow. A player is able to choose the felt color of the game table according to his/her liking. The most popular colors among users are dark red and green, but you can also select purple or black felt. You are able to choose yourself both back of the cards with WSOP logo and appearance of the cards – two-color deck or one of four colored decks. Other individual settings of the room are also available.
A player can use both mouse and keyboard to make a bet:
- Fold – F5
- Call/Check – F6
- Bet/Raise – F7
While playing the tournaments, you can check the current situation (number of players left, your position in the game, etc) at "Info" tab (in the block with chat).
To view hand history, you need to select "My Profile" – "Game History" in the lobby menu.
In general, the software is pretty convenient and intuitively clear.
You can download WSOP.com to your computer, laptop (Windows, Mac) or to a mobile device (IOS and Android).
WSOP.com Mobile Version
WSOP.com mobile version is available for Android and IOS devices (Android 2.3, iOS 6.1 and newer). It is possible to install the application on a smartphone, tablet or another mobile device (speaking about Apple products, you can use iPod touch 4, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4 and higher).
The mobile version is significantly poor than the desktop one, but it contains all the important features of the room and necessary games. Therefore, players are able to play at WSOP.com via mobile phone or tablet if there is no access to a computer, but you want to play on a smartphone.
The Games and the Traffic
Only Americans from New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware are able to play in the poker room. That’s why the traffic of the room is not that high as in the world brands, but it is the maximal traffic for American players who are in the reservation and can’t play poker online with the whole world and in some states even with each other.
According to PokerScout data, around 200 players (on average) gather at the cash tables of WSOP.com, and during the peak hours, their number exceeds 300-400 people.
WSOP.com offers a big diversity of cash games and tournaments. Here you can play no-limit Hold’em, Omaha and 7-Card Stud.
The cash game is conducted from a few cents up to high limits with $25/$50, $30/$60 bets.
For spin lovers, in the poker room, there is PokerStars’ Spin&Go equivalent that is called Blast Poker – Sit&Go with random prize pool up to x10 000 of the buy-in size.
Freerolls and satellites to the WSOP live events daily take place in the poker room. Everyday guarantees of the WSOP.com tournaments are not less than $10 000, and on Sundays, the guarantees are $250 000.
The rake scheme
WSOP.com rake depends on the number of players sitting at the table, selected discipline and game limits. It ranges from $0,01 up to $3 (maximum from one pot).
The players can also get up to 32% rakeback.
Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
You are able to make a deposit at WSOP.com using the following methods of payment:
- VISA MasterCard (credit or debit); limit for one deposit is $10-$600, but not more than $5 000 per day;
- PayPal; limit for one deposit is $10-$5 000, but not more than $30 000 per day;
- Neteller; limit for one deposit is $10-$5 000, but not more than $30 000 per day;
- PayNearMe; limit for one deposit is $10-$500 per day;
- ACH Payments (e-Check ACH); limit for one deposit is $10-$5 000, but not more than $30 000 per day;
- Casino cage in Las Vegas (Rio, Caesars, Planet Hollywood, Harrah’s, Paris) – limit for one deposit is $50-$100 000.
A player can withdraw money with the help of PayPal, Neteller, e-Check AC and through the Vegas casino cages (the same as for deposit), but it’s not allowed to withdraw money to VISA MasterCard and PayNearMe.
WSOP.com doesn’t charge fee for depositing/ withdrawal of money, however, some extra charge may be taken depending on the chosen method of payment.
You may set a personal limit for deposits (per day), loss amount or session time to protect yourself from failure, as well as block access to the WSOP.com casino (temporarily or permanently).
Official Website of the Room
WSOP.com official website is a site of the World Poker Series, which contains all the information about the WSOP; statistics, results, photos and text broadcasts of all events, videos, news, schedules of the main WSOP series in Las Vegas, as well as the WSOP Circuit in the USA, WSOP Europe and WSOP Circuit International worldwide. It also displays a rating of the most successful players and Player of the Year at the WSOP.
At the WSOP.com there are such sections as:
- Play Real Money Poker;
- Get Started;
- Banking Options;
- Limits & Rake;
- BLAST Poker Rules (everything about BLAST Poker – the Spin&Go equivalent at PokerStars);
- Poker Rewards;
- Mobile Poker (for a mobile device);
- How to Play Poker (the rules of different poker types).
The website operates in the English language.
All the questions related to the operation of the room you can email to [email protected].
- Welcome package: 100% first deposit bonus from $10 to $600 and 7 tickets for daily freerolls $100 Welcome Week Freerolls (burn on expiry of 7 days from the deposit date). The first deposit bonus is given in parts – $10 for every 50 Apps (special points of the room that a user gets for the game for real money).
- Hero Freeroll – monthly freeroll for players who currently serve or served in the US armed forces, Fire and Police services (you need to confirm this data, having uploaded the necessary documents).
- Sit & Go Leaderboards - a leaderboard where $1 000 is weekly split between 15 most active players of SNG games.
- WSOP.com Player of the Year – every year the best player of the room gets $10 000, exclusive ring and VIP-seats (for two people) during the final table of WSOP ME for the following year.
- August Reload Bonus – 125% of bonus up to $500 for any deposit made in August with a promo code SUMMER125. The bonus is given in parts, $10 for every 100 APPs.
The poker room has also a loyalty program WSOP.com Poker Rewards. Unlike most other VIP-programs, WSOP.com rewards its players not only for won hands but also for every played rake-hand. It means that players earn points and rewards faster than on any other website.
While playing for real money in the room, poker players earn APPs. They can exchange APPs for WSOP Points (depending on VIP-level) and then for real money. This loyalty program has 4 monthly VIP-levels (player, bronze, silver and elite) and one annual level (club of champions).
You can find more information about the loyalty system and promotions of WSOP.com on the official website of the room.
WSOP.com Players Reviews
Reviews on WSOP.com, the largest American online poker room since Black Friday. It is an official room of the World Poker Series, in which satellites to the WSOP events are held and WSOP bracelet is played online. If you have had the experience of playing in the room, you can share your impressions with other players.