Yuri Dzivielevski Scores His Fourth WSOP Bracelet
The proud owner of the most abrupt moustache in the poker space has secured his fourth WSOP Online series trophy on GGPoker. To win the bracelet, Yuri Dzivielevsky had to kick two of his fellow countrymen out of the game, but as they say, there are no friends in the finals.
The Brazilian achieved success in the $10,000 PLO event. This tournament attracted 153 entrants, resulting in a hefty total prize pool of $1,484,100.
Bizarrely, Yuri had to fight against two more Brazilians at the final table: João Simão and Renan Bruschi. He eliminated João by forming a straight (Simão had AA), and crushed Renan with a set of eights, despite facing a flush draw. Yuri Dzivielevski earned a sweet $368,343 in prize money for clinching the first-place finish.
This victory once again proved Dzivielevsky's status as Brazil's most successful player. He's on fire this year. We remind you that it's his second bracelet won in 2023. And the first gold trophy Yuri grabbed earlier in the summer in Las Vegas (it happened in the H.O.R.S.E. event).
Top 7 Finalists of the $10,000 PLO Championship
|1||Yuri Dzivielevski||Brazil||$368 343|
|2||Christopher Frank||Austria||$266 319|
|3||Renan Bruschi||Brazil||$192 554|
|4||David Mzareulov||Azerbaijan||$139 220|
|5||Andrey Nikonov||*****||$100 659|
|6||Boris Angelov||Albania||$72 779|
|7||João Simão||Brazil||$52 620|
1. Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
2. Welcome Bonus and Honeymoon promotion for new players only over a limited period .
3. Welcome Bonus only available to new players that make an initial deposit. The minimum deposit necessary to obtain a matched bonus is $10, or if a player chooses the $100 in rewards the minimum deposit necessary is $20.
4. $50 Free Play offer made up of $52.50 in free All-In Or Fold SNG tickets from Welcome Bonus and $2.50 in free tickets from Daily Freebie.
5. Free tickets automatically credited to eligible players’ accounts over a six day period.
6. A 100% matched deposit bonus worth a maximum of $600 can be claimed by players selecting ‘Match Bonus’ when making their first deposit(s) over a limited period.
7. Bonus cash is released at a rate of $1 for every $5 paid in net rake/tournament fees.
GGPoker standard rules apply. Play responsibly. www.begambleaware.org.